Please make sure to complete an application at http://www.wnyric.org/application for this job posting.
Global Concepts Charter Schools (K-8 & High School) are seeking parttime HALL/CAFETERIA MONITORS, working Monday thru Friday. Hours are: K-8 Building (1001 Ridge Road, Lackawanna) - 9:30 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
High School (30 Johnson Street, Lackawanna) - Five(5) hours shift
Cafeteria/Hall Monitor Job Description/Duties
The cafeteria and hallway monitor is responsible for the supervision of students in both the hallway and the cafeteria.
1. Be at your post during assigned times.
2. Ensure students are using hall pass system appropriately.
3. Ensure students are using restroom appropriately including keeping a restroom log..
4. Please be sure to walk the halls in your area, but do not stop into classroom unless invited by a teacher.
5. Keep students at any appropriate voice level and orderly while in hallway, especially during passing times.
6. Report inappropriate behavior to classroom teacher, staff member that issued pass, and administration.
7. Perform all other duties as assigned by the Principal and his or her designee.